cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed testing

bulldog
Dialled in

a year ago we was told by an virginmedia engineer to use Ookla speed test site for testing that they all use and then we was told to use sam knows real speed for testing as all virgin engineers use it now for testing speeds and from then on we used sam knows in which it always shown near the speed we should be getting,and also Ookla speed tests was near or better at the same time.But now i have noticed over the last few months that sam knows speed test showing is no where near the speed we should be getting (1gig) not even half of the speed the best at times we can get with sam knows is 450-480, but using Ookla,fast .com,broardband speed test etc we getting anything from 750-890. so my question is who do we believe what speed testing sites is most accurate to go by

1 REPLY 1

Remy69
On our wavelength

@bulldog wrote: landstaronline

a year ago we was told by an virginmedia engineer to use Ookla speed test site for testing that they all use and then we was told to use sam knows real speed for testing as all virgin engineers use it now for testing speeds and from then on we used sam knows in which it always shown near the speed we should be getting,and also Ookla speed tests was near or better at the same time.But now i have noticed over the last few months that sam knows speed test showing is no where near the speed we should be getting (1gig) not even half of the speed the best at times we can get with sam knows is 450-480, but using Ookla,fast .com,broardband speed test etc we getting anything from 750-890. so my question is who do we believe what speed testing sites is most accurate to go by

try fast com, alternative of ookla.