cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed WITH O2

ladytattyhead
Joining in

I’m with O2 and supposed to be automatically bumped up to the next speed. It’s not happened but the O2 side of double the data has been honoured. When do we get the speed upgrade? My speed seems to be slower instead of faster?! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ladytattyhead 👋

Sorry to hear about your issues with a VOLT speed upgrade! As the community have already identified it can take a little time for the speed upgrade to take place following your order being processed. (Up to 14 days). 

We may also need to ensure that your O2 number is correctly listed on our systems for this to process. I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details and make sure we have everything set up correctly for you just in case!

Thank you for your patience whilst we get this sorted. I will return to this public thread with another update when possible!

All the best 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The O2 Volt package usually takes 14 days for the VM side to be actioned.

If you logon to the Hub and check the configuration settings on the Hub. It will show what speed has been provisioned.
It's Configuration tab - Primary Downstream Service Flow - Max Traffic Rate.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ladytattyhead 👋

Sorry to hear about your issues with a VOLT speed upgrade! As the community have already identified it can take a little time for the speed upgrade to take place following your order being processed. (Up to 14 days). 

We may also need to ensure that your O2 number is correctly listed on our systems for this to process. I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details and make sure we have everything set up correctly for you just in case!

Thank you for your patience whilst we get this sorted. I will return to this public thread with another update when possible!

All the best 🌞

Molly