Menu
jayc1912
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

slow speed

Hello

Our internet speed is really slow and has been for over a week, we should get 200Mb but are only getting 14Mb, we have gone through the nightmare of the 150 number and got no resolution, the service status says no fault in our area but that's obviously incorrect. how can we get an engineer to coae and look at our broadband we are really fed up with virgin at the moment and are thinking of leaving.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow speed

Hello jayc1912,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the slow speeds you're experiencing, I appreciate how frustrating this can be.

Checking your connection I've noticed that we've recently raised a fault in your area that can be responsible for reducing speeds, especially during peak time hours. The fault ref is: F005208227 and it's going to be reviewed on the 10 JAN 2018 14:15. I know this seems like a while away, please keep in touch with us and we can keep an eye on the fault tickets for updates.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jac1912
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow speed

Hello

That is a long time for us to be paying for high speed of 200Mb and only getting about 20Mb during peak time as peak time is when we are home from work and need it most. I don't see the point of paying for the higher speed if we wont get it. I will look at reducing our service to a lower level.

kind regards

J Cartwright

0 Kudos