cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

random huge latency increase followed by disconnections.

howzatt
Tuning in

Over the past week I've noticed an issue where my broadband connection is working perfectly one minute followed by webpages just stalling for no apparent reason, then my router switching to a green light for 5 - 10 minutes until it sorts itself out again. This has happened at 8:15am for the past 3 days in a row and also randomly throughout the daytime.

The Virgin status page reports "Looks like there are issues in NGXX XXX which might affect you" however it doesn't appear to be improving.

Anyone else out there suffering the same issues?

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @howzatt, I'm sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you're experiencing with our services.

I've looked into the local area and can see that the outage is expected to be resolved by 18:00 today.

We would have to advise that all fix times's offered are estimates only and this could be either pushed back further, or brought forward for all effected customers

Our team will do all the can to ensure it is indeed the latter

Kindest regards,

David_Bn