Menu
OvO1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

never touch 350mbps

i had 200mbps and was getting 30-120 on a wired connection but since i upgraded to 350mbps it has gotten slower, im sick of being on hold and doing the same trouble shooting day in day out, i have recorded all my downloads and speed checks to which they fall short. small claims court i think for fraud as im offered and charged for but never receive 350mbpss

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: never touch 350mbps

no idea what the small claims court would make of it - have you given VM chance to comment or look at the connection - are you so certain that the fault is not your side that you can prove it

you would be better using the help here to sort it rather than waste your time with a claim that imo would go nowhere - but your choice

if you do want help

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labeled - upstream - downstream

if its an earlier hub button is top right

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Nat_J
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: never touch 350mbps

I'm sorry to hear this OvO1,

I've located your details and I can see that there's currently a high demand for our service present within your area under the fault ticket reference F006571946, with a review set for 16 JAN 2019 at the moment. You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV or TiVo® services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then.

We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to get this resolved ASAP.

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos