cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loss of service reporting

Jmacd
Tuning in

Cannot find a working link to report loss of service online.The report loss of service link only takes you into explanations of automatically compensation and suggests that there is an explanation of how to report online-IT DOES NOT!!

6 REPLIES 6

Jmacd
Tuning in

The link to Report Loss Of Service only leads to an explanation of Automatic Compensation.Despite the suggestion that there is an explanation as to how you can report such an issue online, There Is Not.Help.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You've posted the same question in the home phone & broadband boards, they've been merged into one thread.

You can usually report loss of service by calling the automated line 0800 5610061 from any working phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Jmacd, thank you for reaching out  and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry you are having some connection problems.

I can see there was a short term issues in the area, however this has not been resolved.

Please can you just confirm for me if the connection has been fully restored?

We do have an automatic compensation scheme here but to qualify services have to be down for 2 full working days  and then you get £8.06 per day for a total loss of service. Please see the link for a full break down regrading this.  Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Your note below states that the issue has NOT been resolved and I can confirm that phone service has not been restored.I received 2 text updates yesterday 22.11.22 stating that issue would be resolved by 19.30 on 21.11.22 ??????????

Thanks.That phone number worked.Why can't Virgin Media website be more customer friendly.

HI Jmacd, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one and we're glad the number worked for you. 

We always take on board the feedback given in the posts we receive so we can collect the information and use it to learn more about the areas we need to improve. We will certainly pass this information along to the relevant teams. 

Please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs