cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

last night internet stopped

alien_12
Tuning in

At 2215 internet went down, at 2315 still not working it got slower and slower then stopped. Service status said everything was OK. Rebooted router nothing.  This morning everything is okay. Southend on sea.

samknows cant connect.jpgspeedtest fail.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.

Also setup a BQM to monitor and record your circuit www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

alien_12
Tuning in

Internet slowed right down again tonight, at one point I couldn't load google!

google.jpgspeedtest1.jpg

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.

Also setup a BQM to monitor and record your circuit www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

alien_12
Tuning in

BQM showing yesterday's loss of broadband. Thats the third consecutive night it's happened.

bqm.jpg

I came here for the same reason OP, am not far from you (SS3) and daily outages with BB, which also kills the LL for the duration as it is connected to the hub. I suspect there is a fault in our area

When I had my hub3 I had no problems, this has been happening since my upgrade to a hub5.

alien_12
Tuning in

There's a facebook group called Virgin Media problems, after reading through the messages there are a LOT of people complaining of outages and slowdowns etc

origional image was removed by mods due to ip address. bqm.jpg

alien_12
Tuning in

Looking much better

alien_12_1-1685517025342.png

Hey there alien_12, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear you are having some connection problems.

Thank you for posting updates to, I have taken a look from our end and I can't see any major issues everything is look great.

How has the connection been over the last few days? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?