Menu
jmitch1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

broadband speed area 15

well for years now have been a virgin customer even when was telewest in north London but lately I feel loyalty doesn't count for nothing cause even when there is a prob in area they don't show anything in service status page have had very slow download speeds on and off for years have complained and meant to have 100mb speed but that is never the case and now its about 3 to 4 mb and when called  got told by the operator there is a fault in area but when I commented about it never says any issues in service page all I got was oh well we cant seem to be able to change that right now so is this cause its only people that are into gaming and such that will noice the major lag and such when comes to using the net it makes my blood boil paying for a service that don't get and treatment a loyal person gets is crap is honest when if new customer you can get the new 200mb line and new box at special price while us loyal ones are paying for slow speed enough is enough I say virgin fix the probs give people what we pay for 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: broadband speed area 15

noun: punctuation
the marks, such as full stop, comma, and brackets, used in writing to separate sentences and their elements and to clarify meaning.
"you will notice that no punctuation is used"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Heather_J
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jmitch1, 

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the Community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry for the connection problems you're experiencing. I can see that we're working on a fault in your area at the moment. The fault ref is: F005765054 and we're hoping to have this fixed by the 18th May. This fault might cause slow and intermittent connections. 

Please keep in touch so we can ensure you're updated. 

Thanks for your patience, 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jmitch1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

18th of may does this mean then that anyone in this area gets a rebate on there bill if not getting what they paying for all this time  all I ask 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Heather_J
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jmitch1, 

Thanks for a quick reply Smiley Happy

I'll send you a PM (purple envelope, top right) with more info about the area fault. 

Speak with you soon, 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos