Menu
costakoup
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

bad wifi

I had a HUB 2 which i upgraded to a hub 3 about a month ago, wifi was pretty poor on the hub 3.

when i checked on the app for the hub 3 it showed 2 blackspots

i upgraded again to a hub 4 and wifi is just as poor, i need 2 boosters but app does not have the utility to check blackspots, the blackspots are in the same place as the hub 3, what and how can i get 2 boosters, i was told that as i have a hub 4 i dont need to purchase them

thanks

Costa

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: bad wifi

You can either call in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 10 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.