Menu
bodybagz
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

area 22 latency issues

last couple days have been awful all games i have the latency icon(ww3,bf5) usually get around 210 down and 12 up atm im getting 150 down and 3 up im getting fed up with this constantly happening every weekend my internet seems laggy and slow yet everything seems ok with the vm test,

i've tried resetting the hub,restarting my pc nothing seems to work imho vm hubs are the worst ,latency constantly i've been with vm since 2011 and im now thinking of leaving as its just one issue after another. i would rather 30 mb connection with solid connection and ping than vm 200+ and poor latency,i wouldn't mind but the cost is getting so high now and the service is getting worse.

i pay 53 quid for vivid 200 only no tv no phone line and it just keeps getting worse connection with every cost increase.

its obvious the vm hubs cannot handle the high speeds without latency so get with a good router company and get one that works. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: area 22 latency issues

Hello bodybagz,

I am really sorry to hear you have had these issues, have things improved or is this still an ongoing issue?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
bodybagz
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

it has improved but its still often laggy in games hamster

0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Are you connected by wire or wireless?

0 Kudos
bodybagz
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

im wired 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi bodybagz, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have ran a check on your account and would like to arrange an engineer to visit the property and take a look. 

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details and get this sorted.

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos