cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero upload speed m500

Mac27
Joining in

Hi,

recently moved to virgin m500 and noticed the upload speeds are no where near the 36mbps, I understand there is no upload speed guarantee but it is now worse and causing disconnects for online games.

more recently I have had closer to 0mbps is there any fix for this? I have tried reset, disconnected and reconnected nothing working. Results from samknows.com attached

Any help is appreciated thanks 

1C35352B-9B4D-41A4-BF54-D6569996442B.png

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.

Post the power levels, Pre and PostRS errors and network log from the Hub. Also setup a BQM to monitor your circuit www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

Once done we can comment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mac27

We're sorry to hear of the speed issues with your upload, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

It's been a few days since your post and we can see you have spoken to the team in regards to this since posting, from checking the speeds that do seem to have improved over the last few days in regards to the upload. Have you noticed this to be the case?

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Rob

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Test with hub in modem mode and PC in safe mode with networking
---------------------------------------------------------------