Menu
Highlighted
Pasbags
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Zero service KT16 area 20 since Tuesday morning

Wondering if I can get some sort of update on what's going on phone support is telling me 29th is now the new fix date. fault codes are put up and taken down like clockwork as soon as they hit the estimated fix time. consistently told it will be fixed by 4 then 6 then 9 then the next day. 

We've had zero TV or broadband service since Tuesday morning not even intermittent service. TV package has already been cancelled and moved over to Sky. Broadband will be going next after 22 years.

please can we get an engineer round to come and resolve this as the last one was cancelled and I was not notified felt like quite the mug sitting in all day waiting for them to show up.       

0 Kudos
Pasbags
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Zero service KT16 area 20 since Tuesday morning

Oh look another magic fault code that will no doubt vanish at 16:00 and claim that everything is fine and dandy 

Untitled.jpg

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Zero service KT16 area 20 since Tuesday morning

Hi Pasbags

I’m really sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with your broadband service.
I've run a few checks on your connection and everything looks ok with your modem. 
How are things with your connection now? 
Speak soon

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos