Menu
ris9267
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wired and wifi connection applied

Hi everyone I pay for 350 mbps but I only get 200 can someone explain this too me. It is only used in one room in my home and runs tv and iPhone at this moment but I have iPad coming and iMac on its way which will also be connected other than iPad and iPhone everything will be wired oh also I have firestick4K I use a lot but this also only 200mbps sometimes less also when using ipvanish sometimes only get a 3rd of the speeds can anyone help me.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wired and wifi connection applied

Forget Wi-Fi speeds, they aren't accurate enough.

What speed do you get at >> speedtest.net << using a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos