cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi slow and stop

jjean
Joining in

Can someone help,  wifi over last 3 to 4 days keeps going down (average 15 to 20 times a day),  neighbour also same so not my superhub 2,   however when uo I should be getting 200mbps,  I am only getting 30 to 40mbps,   what isthe chance of me getting a hub 3,  thanks

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are wired connections also affected? If you don't know, please check.

It's helpful to establish whether this is a broadband problem (affecting wired & wireless) or just a WiFi problem.

If you don't already have one, can you please set up a free BQM which will monitor your broadband 24/7 at no cost, and provide excellent evidence/diagnosis of connection issues. Once you've got one, pop a link to your live graph in here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks, it is the same for wired connections,  signal goes and so does connection.  I have created a bqm so will wait to see results

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jjean, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you've had problems with WiFi and wired connections. I wasn't able to look into this using your forum details alone on this occasion. So we can get any problems sorted out asap I'll contact you via PM to confirm a few details - just look out for the purple envelope & we'll take it from there.

Tom