Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why can't I upgrade?

I've been wondering this for a while, and with the 1gig fibre going live in my area I thought I should get to the cause of it...

I'm currently on the m200 broadband package and have been for quite a few years. Every time I go my upgrade options online the only upgrades available are to add TV and phone; specifically the "Big Bundle", "Mix Bundle" or "Mixit Tv". 

No option to upgrade to m350 either with or without the extras, never mind the m500 or 1gig options.

As a new customer I can get the m350 broadband only or the 1gig oomph package, so they are definitely available in my area, and it's not a over-subscribed issue either. I've been keeping an eye on this since the m350 package was released and have neighbours who have got that package.

I was wondering if this was because I have the old superhub 2ac router? But then why can't they put that on the website with instructions on how to upgrade? I can't believe it's so difficult to spend more money with a company!

So could anyone confirm why I can't upgrade (is it the router?), and how I can fix that?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can't I upgrade?

Call up and ask to be upgraded 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos