cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird speed Issues (200M) After downgrading package

lordkramuk
Tuning in

Used to be on 350M, and was looking elsewhere to try and save some money, but managed to get my monthly bill down, but ended up having to move back down to 200M package.

Had an email the other day about the changes becoming active, noticed speeds had gone down to around 200-220mb. Then weirdly when downloading a tv show the next day it was back at my old 350m meg speeds oddly around 56/57mb/s!

Today though I can't even get speeds over 100mb 11-12mb/s when downloading a file) is there an issue with my package maybe?

Wish i'd never downgraded now to be honest.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try a pinhole reset on the Hub

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try a pinhole reset on the Hub

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

That seemed to do the trick! Thanks.
From 100mb now to 300mb +!