cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits

Danatthelane
Tuning in

I received my doubling of data on 02 very quickly, yet nothing on my Virgin Broadband.  When I log in it says 'great news you've been increased' yet this is to what I had and was paying for already.  The next speed level (M350) is available in my area, so how can I get this applied to my account?

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

Hello davidsellings

Thanks for posting in regards to the Volt benefits. I can see this has been raised in another thread by yourself and is currently being looked into. To help keep all of the information in one location I will ask for this thread to be closed.

The other thread will remain open so please feel free to ask there for updates or check for replies.

Rob

Thanks for the update davidsellings, I can see Jodi has been helping you with this and from the account it looks like these should be in place now. If you could let us know.

Rob

Hi,

Yes, all sorted now. Was activated yesterday. Can't thank Jodi enough for sorting it out so simply. Any idea why I struggled via the VM chat to get this sorted?

You're most welcome davidsellings.

If there is anything else you require help with, please come back to us through this channel.

I am not sure why our chat services could not help you resolve this issue? We are all trained the same.

Glad to hear all is OK for you now though.

Have a lovely afternoon Jodi. 

Thommothompson
Joining in

Like other customers, my O2 benefits were almost immediately granted, however VM are taking their time. My O2 benefits started mid December 2021. I have called VM, and after a LONG frustrating phone call a few weeks ago, they agreed to send me my hub and pods - still nothing has arrived!

Hi Thommothompson, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community although I am sorry to hear you've had some issues with your VM volt benefits being applied. 

The only time we would send a new Hub is if the speed you are being boosted to is the 1GB. In this case we would send a new hub. Any others, the hub you have will remain the same. As for the pods, we would only send these if you are having issues with your WiFi connection. The VM Volt benefits itself is a free boost to the next speed tier. 

The Pods come in to play in terms of in you're having an issue then they are free instead of paying £5 per month. 

I can have a look at your account to see what's going on and if needed get the first pod ordered for you. To do this I will need to pass data protection. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs