cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits

Rod99
Joining in

I bought an o2 sim a couple of weeks ago. Same name address etc as my virgin media account but am not receiving the extra speed or data. How do I get this activated?

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM take 14 days to activate Volt upgrades.   Note the users details need to be exactly the same,  otherwise the Computer says no.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

conman33158
Super solver

You also need to activate it via your O2 account if you haven't already 🙂

***********************************************************************************************************************************
BT Full Fibre 900 FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U to Openreach ONT Box & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - BT Full Fibre 900

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rod99, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. I'm sorry to hear you've not had your Volt benefits applied yet.

If the VM and O2 account is in the same name and address then you can apply the benefits by logging in to your My O2 online account. Once logged in you can opt in to the benefits and the speed boost for your VM account and data boost for your O2 account will be applied within 14 days. 

It's worth noting that the benefits are applied separately so one could be done before the other but we'll send you a text once each one is done. If the speed boost benefit for your VM account hasn't been applied after the 14 days, pop back here and let us know so we can help further.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs