cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt O2 benefits applied no Virgin broadband speed increase.

vjkld
Dialled in

I applied for a Sim only with O2 after years with Virgin mobile. I did it for the free broadband increase from 350mb to 500mb or more. I have had the O2 double data which is great but I’ve heard nothing about the broadband increase in speed. It’s been a couple of weeks now. 
please can someone apply the broadband speed increase for me please.  Customer since 2005.

4 REPLIES 4

asmith8245
Tuning in
Kindly contact cable retention for your broadband speed to boost to M500 if it hasn't been upgraded yet to M500 and that would be no extra a month. And if you will contact the upgrades team they will charge you more better to contact the Cable Retention directly.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello vjkid

Sorry to hear of the problems adding the Volt benefits to your Virgin Media account.

From looking at the account we can't see you contacting the team in regards to this following the advice from asmith8245, we aren't able to process this for you from here and you would need to contact the team using any of the methods here to get this looked into further.

Rob

I now have the speed upgrade to 500mb or higher from 350mb. I didn’t have to contact anyone. I am very pleased with this upgrade. I didn’t want to change from Virgin mobile but it has been worth it. 

Thanks for the update @vjkld, and we're pleased to hear that the jump from Virgin Mobile to O2 has been worthwhile.

Do feel free to come back to our Community Forums if you need anything further from us

Kindest regards,

David_Bn