Menu
hedges22
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Vivid 350 problem

Hi my speed as dropped to less than half of what i should be getting this is the lowest it as been since i had the upgrade over a year ago in fact i usually get well over 350 no mater what time of day it is yesterday we had a third box added would that have something to do with it although i would have thought it would not have drop it as much as it as dropped if any drop hope you can help  

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vivid 350 problem

Are you talking about dropping off on wired connections or wifi ?  How many devices in total are connected?  Have you renamed the SSID's of the 2.4 & 5 GHz wifi networks  and disabled channel optimisation?

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
hedges22
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's wired and it's got a fair few on it but it as been like that for over a year at close to 400 so why would it be anything to do with one extra on it with such a big drop and it is still the same when i turn things off it's in modem mode and only thing on wifi is the mobile phone and the Xbox when the grandson visits
0 Kudos
futek
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem speed over this week has dropped to as low as 70meg with a maximum 100meg on vivid 350 all my computers are all gigabit wired and for the last 6 months downloads have all been around the 350 mark. The upload has also dropped to about 8meg.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
hedges22
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My upload is still over 22 it's just the download just done another speediest now and it is still half of what it should be
0 Kudos