cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Slow Upload Speed

thomassoo08
Joining in

Hi,

This morning my broadband seems to have really slow upload speed, download seems normal. Ran speed test, it averages about 1MP/s upload speed. Anyone know what might be the cause here? My area is EC1V 7PA. Thanks

ea57bd7b-c149-4b4a-8046-0eed759be6ee.jfif

6 REPLIES 6

thomassoo08
Joining in

fvd55.jpg

Welcome to the club ...

I've been trying to get the issue raised using various support channels, nothing so far.

thomassoo08
Joining in

Is someone able to check for me if there is any issue in my area, and whether it is being fixed? It is very frustrating as I have not been able to make Zoom work calls for all day it's been very slow with uploading speed. Any help much appreciated!

Hey thomassoo08,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection, I have looked into this and can see that there is an issue in your area that is causing the problems that you're having, its an SNR issue that has a current estimated fix date and time of Tuesday 14th Match at 12.30pm. We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

@thomassoo08

Check local service issues on 0800 561 0061

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @thomassoo08

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your broadband

There's currently an SNR (Signal Noise Ratio) outage in your area which the team are working to have resolved with an estimated fix date of 14 MAR 2023 12:25pm - you may see your speeds differ and connection drop in and out but the team should have this resolved as soon as possible

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs