cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM not processing new 1gig speeds

oxfordmark
Superfast

Hey

As i said in another post, i signed up got VM last week and changed my package before activation to Ultimate Volt.

I noticed my speeds were only 300ish Mbps, so checked my account and it was showing the 600Mbps package.

I am on a Whatsapp chat to VM now and they say "Currently we've mentioned the Gig1 plan on the website but we've temporarily stopped processing all the Gig1 orders due to a high demand."

There is no mention about this to customers.

If you recently moved to Ultimate Volt, please check your package as you are unknowingly not getting what you signed up for.

13 REPLIES 13

And again another instance of left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing, lack of ownership and follow through by VM resulting in "feeding back to the original advisor" presumably in an offshore call cemtre who really dont give a rats bum.

Its a shame that advisors on here have to keep feeding back to phone support/CS, if they didnt they might be able to get through more issues with forum users.

Hey @oxfordmark,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I can see on the system that you spoke to the team about this the other day, did they confirm that everything is ok and you're now on the gig1 package?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hello

Yes, however my speeds have not increased in the 2 days since?

Thanks for getting back to us oxfordmark,

What speeds are you currently getting? 

Are you using a wired or wireless connection?

Have you rebooted the hub since the increase?

Alex_Rm