cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload speed slow

joncb3
Joining in

My upload speed is normally around 36mpbs+ im on 350mb broadband. Only noticed the upload speed was very slow when i tried to live stream and i keep getting disconnected or viewers had issues. Tried to go to speedtest.net download is fine around 350+mbps but upload speed is from 2mb to 4.5mb.

i tried to do the test from the virgin hub and my router but got the same results. Virgin status page show that there i no issue. I cant find contact number or live chat in virgin website. 
Any help will be appreciated.

10 REPLIES 10

Hi JonCB3, 

Thanks for your post, I am sorry you're having this issue with your upload speed recently. 

I have had a look at your services on my side and can see there is an area outage, which is regarding an SNR issue. 

This is due to be fixed  - 01 MAR 2023 14:45 - but please be aware this is just an estimate, it could change depending on what the engineers find. However, I am sure they will be working incredibly hard to get this fixed as soon as possible for you. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience or disruption this may be causing right now for your Streaming! Feel free to post your Twitch/Youtube link in our Gaming section to help build your viewer base! 😁

Thanks, 

Megan_L