Menu
EmilySof
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Upload speed is less than 1Mbps

My upload speed is less than 1Mbps and I'm on the M100 plan. I was having this problem for almost one month when they told me that they had engineers in my area upgrading the cables. For 2-3 days it worked fine, but since yesterday the upload speeds started to go down again. I was wondering if there's still some work being done in the area or is it something else?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upload speed is less than 1Mbps

Hi EmilySof, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into with your internet connection. I am sorry its become a problem. 

I'd like to ask a few questions around this so we can troubleshoot together. 

The first thing we need to do is reboot your HUB, please do this by switching it off at the back of the box, not the mains.

Is it just slow speeds that you're having an issue with or does your HUB disconnect from your devices completely?

Have you been able to do a speed test on a wired computer/laptop? If not can you try with that link and post the results here for me please?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
EmilySof
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan,

Thanks for replying me. 

I have already reboot my HUB several times. My download speed is great but my upload is really bad. It doesn't disconnect from my devices completely. 

Yes, I have done several speed tests. This is the latest one:

I'm expecting to have 10Mbps since I have a M100 package. How can we solve this? 

Cheers,

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
mustafa649
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

same problem M100

mustafa649_0-1594132098136.png

0 Kudos
EmilySof
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Today the upload speed got even worse:

I've been using a wired connection since the beginning. So, I'm not sure what's the problem here. Can you please send an engineer to my place?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi EmilySof,

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear that you are having upload issues. I'll PM you shortly to get your account details.

Cheers

Corey C

0 Kudos