cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload speed dropping during peak hours on Gig1

z10m
Joining in

Hello everyone.

Just had my line upgraded to Gig1 and while download speed seems to be maxing out gigabit ethernet at all times upload speed can drop as low as 25Mbps during peak hours.

Its probably contention issue in my area but I thought I will post my Hub 4 stats here just in case there is something wrong with my line.

Comparing it to other results it looks fine to me apart from high but still within spec downstream power levels.

Thanks.

12 REPLIES 12

Helloz10m,

From looking at your account there is currently an SNR area issues impacting connections, this has been raised under reference F009360638  with an estimated fix date of the 9am 25th October 2021.

We appreciate this isn't the answer you were looking for but trust it answers the query, the fix time is estimated and our engineers are working hard to fully resolve this as quickly as possible.

Rob

So it looks like the work has been done to fix SNR issue in my area but that didn’t improve my service unfortunately. 
I’m still having big upload speed drops at times and Hub 4 stats still showing high power levels that are getting close to 15 on some channels. 
Can that be looked into please.?

Thanks for coming back to us @z10m.

I have looked into your account and can see issues with the downstream levels of your connection that would need to be looked into by a technician.

I can book the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment.

Please look out for the private message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L