cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade not showing on my account and speed not improved

ItsYaBoiga
Tuning in

Had a call from Virgin at the beginning of the week to upgrade my package, they upgraded my broadband from m200 to m350 and removed a mobile sim and added a landlines. I received an email confirming changes, an email saying the sim will be cancelled and another saying new equipment is on the way. Not received new equipment, my account still shows m200 and my speeds have not increased. When will I get the upgrades?! 

5 REPLIES 5

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ItsYaBoiga,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you've not had any confirmation of delivery regarding your new equipment arriving.

Can we ask if you have opted for a manned or quickstart installation? We only ask as if you have opted for a self-installation the equipment is normally delivered 5 days after your order was placed.

Your speed will not increase until you get your new equipment and the open order you have is closed.

If you would like me to check what date we have you down for delivery, I would be happy to check this for you.

Please let me know, and I will assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Quickstart. I've had two different dates now for delivery and two lots of texts up to you will receive a two hour delivery slot from yodel today and then after that I get nothing 

Can you see your order here on your online account? 

Have you been in touch with Yodel to gain more information as to why the dates keep changing and why your delivery has not arrived? You can get more information on the Yodel webpage

Keep us updated with how you get on. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I spoke to someone in the team who said it would be sent out again and nothing. I've never known anything like it. Its not even dare changing with yodel. I get literally no communication from them just a text from virgin saying your kits on the way  yodel will be in touch with a delivery slot and another on the day with a link to set up. No delivery information, no timeslot, no tracking number. Nothing. This is now the third time and I am starting to get very angry and disappointed in virgin services. I like the service but if this is the level of customer support I receive I may need to look elsewhere.  Because this is nothing short of atrocious now. 

Hi @ItsYaBoiga,

I am very sorry to hear you're waiting on the delivery of your equipment. What's the latest communication you've received from us and/or Yodel about it, and what does it say?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!