cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstable broadband in B27 6QP

lockettpots
Tuning in

Once again we are having the same problem with failing uploads. Support is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. "It looks as though there are issues in B27 6QP Our engineers are aware blah blah blah."

Get yourself sorted Virgin you now have competition in B27.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @lockettpots 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you are having issues with your connection, I can certainly understand the frustration with this 😔

I have checked things on our end and it does look like there was an SNR issue in the area which is now showing as resolved. Can you please reboot your hub and check to see if you are seeing the same issue?

If nothing changes, please let us know. We will be happy to assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @lockettpots 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you are having issues with your connection, I can certainly understand the frustration with this 😔

I have checked things on our end and it does look like there was an SNR issue in the area which is now showing as resolved. Can you please reboot your hub and check to see if you are seeing the same issue?

If nothing changes, please let us know. We will be happy to assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

yes it seems ok at the moment. Thanks very much