cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to order above 350M speeds

drbobsevilweb
Tuning in

This one is self-explanatory, I’ve gone to upgrade my speeds and it seems that now I can order up to 350M, not even a week ago I could order the 1Gig as I’m not in a congested area so I’m wondering if there’s a system issue.

4 REPLIES 4

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi drbobsevilweb, thank you for posting on our forum page and welcome back to our community.

We're sorry to hear of the speed and package change issue, what issues do you get when trying to upgrade online, if we may ask? 
If our page here advises you can get up to 350MB on our network (post code based search) then we would not be able to supply you with 1Gig, 650MB or 500MB in this case. 

Apologies if this causes any inconvenience, anything else you wish to ask let us know and we're happy to help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I've had 1Gig before and got full speed, I downgraded as I was away for a while and the speeds weren't needed, it's strange that this has happened.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
They may have reached the maximum number of 1GB customers that they are able to connect at your location - since you downgraded.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi again drbobsevilweb, thanks for the reply and for explaining this. 

Sorry to hear you had downgraded recently and cannot get back on 1Gig due to no availability for these service speeds, also apologies for the inconvenience caused by this matter.

You may keep checking on our page link above for any changes in this moving forwards, we will be happy to raise your speeds to a higher tier should this option become available again.
Regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs