Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial: Opportunity for broadband-only customers

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

Hi all,

If you're a broadband-only* customer with Virgin Media you may be able to trial our brand new (and free!) entertainment service. 

Some of you may already have received an email inviting you to take part, we'll be contacting more of you from next week, so make keep an eye on you your inbox for an invite!

If you haven't received anything and you'd like to get involved, just click this link to register your interest https://www.virginmedia.com/offers/befirst and we'll be in touch when it's available.

*Please note, this opportunity is only available to broadband-only customers. Customers with existing Virgin Media TV and telephone services will not be able to take part.

46 REPLIES 46

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again Dean,

You sure want that hub 5 don't you? 😉

Fingers crossed that you'll get one soon.

The latest update (some info below) on the hub 5 from the following /Digital-life/Hub-5 Blog page 

"FAQ

How can I get a Hub 5? / I’m on Gig1 Fibre and need the Hub 5 to maximise my service

We’re rolling the Hub 5 out in phases, and we’re emailing specific groups of customers over time to invite them to order ahead of a wider launch in 2022. Only customers who receive the email invite will be able to order for the time being.

Why is the rollout being phased?

We’re ironing out some kinks around customers who have Gig1, Intelligent WiFi Pods, and home phone via hub. Once we've addressed these issues we'll start to include these customers in the rollout. You'll receive an email with an invite to order when this is ready.

Update 24th Feb 22: we've started to send email invites to a small number of customers who have home phone via hub ahead of offering this more widely to this cohort of customers. We'll share an update when we have some more news."

I haven't seen any more official information on the Stream Box.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

james-28
Dialled in

Would definitely be happy to trial the Hub 5 😁 also interested in trialing the entertainment service if this has been expanded to multi channel customers. 

Looking for solution for an additional box for basic use but without the extra charge and cabling 

CaptainW
On our wavelength
Spoiler

I'd be interested in taking part in any hub 5 or streamer trials as well

Any further news regarding the Virgin TV Streaming service?

Kind regards 

Dean

Hi @dmason197

If you have filled out the form to express your interest, you will be contacted directly if you are successful for the trial 🙂

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Well I've not even had any acknowledgement I'm signed up for Virgin Media trials?

Is there any further news regarding the Virgin HUB FIVE 🤔 😅 👀 

Kind regards

Dean

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @dmason197,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry but the Hub-5's are still on trial, they are being selected to customers at random.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide