So on 31/3 I called Virgin to let them know my superhub2 had stopped working.
They arranged an engineer to call on 3/4. Later in the day the hub started working again but I kept the Monday appointment open to check everything. I ran a speedtest which gave me the usual 110 mbps on wireless and 160 Mbps on cable ( I am on 200 mbps ).
Monday arrived and Enginneer replaced hub with SH3, did his checks and left.
I ran speedtest and speed had dropped to 48 Mbps wireless and 89Mbps wired.
Rang virgin who arrived today, got their wifi gismos out and said 209 Mbps available and it must be my computer. My question is of course, how come I had 110 Mbps on Friday and Sunday but now I have 48mbps and I have not changed anything on my laptop.
On the Hub 3, both WIFi networks share the same name. You may need to re-name them, otherwise your devices can automatically connect to the slower 2.4Ghz band rather than 5Ghz which is best for speed. To do this log in to your hub, go to Advanced Settings > Wireless > Security, then adjust both of the "Wireless Network Names" so they're not the same. Then re-connect your devices to the 5Ghz network and see if that improves the speed.
Hmm looks like your router failed trying to upgrade its software due to a corrupt file possible caused by loosing power during the download. this was a few days ago though and I'm not sure if lack of messages after means it updated silently.
probably worth unpluging the hub, waiting a bit and plugging it in again, if you haven't already tried done that in the last couple of days.
The rest of the levels look ok, although interestingly you have less channels then me 16, to my 24 even though you have twice my speed so maybe someone can explain that to me.
Regarding gigabit speed, assuming windows 10, right click the little network icon, open network and sharing centre and click on the network connection. in the status box that pops up it should say 1.0Gbps next to speed.