cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephone number concomplain

Al1blades
Joining in

Hi,

I am trying to find a number to contact Virgin as my broadband is terrible and there seems to be no customer service what so ever. The worst company I have ever dealt with. 

I am averaging speeds of 20/30mbps but paying for 350Mbps

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have a Virgin landline or mobile simply dial 150 free of charge.

From all other lines or mobiles the number is 0345 454 1111 (standard landline rates apply).

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have a Virgin landline or mobile simply dial 150 free of charge.

From all other lines or mobiles the number is 0345 454 1111 (standard landline rates apply).

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Or post up more details of the issue and people on here will trey an help see what the issue is and how it might be resolved.

As a starter - are the issues only evident on wifi connections or do you see them at the same times on devices connected on ethernet cables? If you don't know, can you check to help diagnose whether it is just a wifi issue or it could be network connection related?

What are the various Hub lights showing/doing when this happens?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for the replies. Managed to speak to someone and an engineer is coming out tomorrow to fix the issue apparently. Not long to go on my contract, will never use virgin again. Terrible service 

Hi Al1blades

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the lower than expected speeds. I can see the tech visit was yesterday - how did this go, is all resolved? Let me know if you need further assistance 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill