cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swansea - Engineer Fix Update

Harg
Tuning in

Hi,

Having an issue with intermittent Broadband, which also affects the TV. So I used the Service Status tool and had the message, '

'Looks like there are issues affecting your services.There's a broadband issue in your area and our engineers are on the case to fix things. Check back here at any time for updates.'

Just wondering if you could be kind enough to give us a little more information on a possible fix time please as it has been happening since yesterday. The internet hangs for a short while then is OK again, happens quite a lot.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
As well as trying the “check service,”Area status webpage", also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

All fix times are just estimates

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
As well as trying the “check service,”Area status webpage", also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

All fix times are just estimates

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thank you for this information.

Hi @Harg thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear that you're having ongoing intermittent connection issues impacting both your internet and TV services.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee,

Sorry for the late reply. The issues seem to be resolved now and we are no longer having issues with an intermittent connection. If the issue arises again I'll post back.

Thanks again for the support!

Kind Regards

Darren

Hi Darren, 

Thanks for coming back to us and updating us on things. 

We're glad to hear that things are resolved for you now. If you have any further issues going forward then you know where we are.

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs