cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supposed to Have 320Mb only getting 85Mb at most!!!!

MJT1234
Tuning in

I have finally given up trying to communicate with Virginmedia in Birmingham.

I am supposed to have 320Mb service and I have only been getting 85Mb for weeks now despite trying to raise a service call all to no avail. I have reset the router so many times even when they reckon they have fixed the problem!!! still only 85Mb. I have tried to raise it to tier 2 to get an engineer out and they just will not pass it over or they cut you off!!!

Here are my results of my HUB 3.0 router

MJT1234_0-1631438364704.pngMJT1234_1-1631438382633.pngMJT1234_2-1631438406246.pngMJT1234_3-1631438423371.png

Any ideas how I get an engineer out to take a look at this please???

Finally I am sick and tired of reporting the VM cabinet as faulty in our road the cabinet is always open to the elements and open to vandalism (luckily this has not happened. The locks are faulty broken and it cannot be closed see photos by the way this is in Birmingham. I have been reporting this for OVER 2 YEARS ALL TO NO AVAIL!!! see photos below

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Your connection is extremely sick and needs a technician visit.  Phone tomorrow at 08.00 and insist on one.

Report the cabinet to him/her when they arrive.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MJT1234,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with your services recently, and to see that the cabinet is damaged/vandalised. I'll send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take some further details to get this sorted out ASAP.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

MJT1234
Tuning in

All sorted now last Friday by Marc getting uptown 350Mb now thank you Virgin 😁

Hi @MJT1234,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that we've been able to address and resolve this for you.

If there's anything more we can assist you with, please do let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!