Menu
theghost
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Super hub keeps going off line

Super hub keeps going off line Even though lights still on no wireless no connection to internet.
I phoned in around 18-15pm today got through to usual foreign person told to do a pin hole reset which I did.
Router back online after about 10 mins. The support said I have sent you 6 emails please read them ( what is this all about NOTHING I don't already know)
I go out come back around 22-00 hrs no internet no wireless router off again so I phone in again this time a lady says I can see by the report that you have already done a pin hole reset so I book you a engineer to come out between 16-00 hrs and 18-00 hrs on the 20th of Match Monday so I have to be without internet for 5 days why is this
[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub keeps going off line

Hello theghost,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about your recent connection problems.

I've taken a look and I can see the engineer visit was cancelled, are you back up and running now?

Please get back in touch if you need us to investigate further.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
theghost
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

yes seems to be ok after I did 2 pin hole resets  the second time it took longer to get up and running.

I phoned in to cancel the engineer Also the foreign works will NOT listen they just reading to a script and a very poor one at that

the second person ( a lady ) what a joke she was did not want to help just wanted to book a engineer and it would have been 5 days  to wait for him to come

your services cannot be that bad ?

0 Kudos
Luckyjfl
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have the very same problem. I keep getting kicked off line and it is becoming very annoying.  message saying " no Gateway and cable unplugged.  Sometimes, I can get it back on again by rebooting.  I  might even get an hour out of  it before it goes again.  I have tried the usual fixes suggested in regard to ipconfig,release - ipconfig /renew.  That does not seem to have helped. Not sure what to do next.  I need advise as soon as possible please.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
lcdalton
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've been kicked off internet all night! This is just becoming a joke now, I've spent the past week with dreadful speeds and now this. I'm currently using my phones data to play online
0 Kudos
Luckyjfl
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Have to say, this getting beyond a joke, considering the money we are paying.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello both, 

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry for the connection problems you're experiencing. 

As your fault won't be linked to the original posters issue, would you please create your own threads so we can deal with the problems on an individual basis. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
theghost
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have my own post Heather you posted on it and I replied
0 Kudos