cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub 30mbit speed on Gig1

rtho782
On our wavelength

Title says it all really.

SH4 in modem mode, connected to a Unifi UDM Pro. PC I am running the test from is connected to the UDM-Pro via 10G DAC.

This is the sort of speeds I see:

ekCnUVM

I've tried calling VM but I can never get through, the one time I did get through after 30 mins on hold, the line went dead (but didn't hang up) once she got as far as asking my name.

So, hoping I can get help here. I've also submitted a complaint at the lack of service. Honestly I'd be happy to just terminate seeing as they don't provide a useable connection.

vm2.jpgvm1.jpgvm3.jpgvm4.jpgvm5.jpgvm6.jpgvm8.jpg

34 REPLIES 34

@Ashleigh_C wrote:

I have reached out to our team who should be able to advise further on this. As soon as I hear back I will let you know. 

So that will be never VM clearly do not want to support people for 'round robin' link aggregation or LAG.😑

VM should give out hub 5 to users that ask on 1Gb

---------------------------------------------------------------

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello there noggin72,

My name is Adri and I work for VM and the forum page.
I have sent you a PM here in regard to an update we had, please check this and reply when you can. 
Thanks

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @Adri_G - I have replied to your PM.

jjpearce05
On our wavelength

Hi Adri,

If you have a potential fix, I would be interested in testing

Thanks

Me too!!

brackvir
Joining in

Very interested in this thread, have just upgraded to 1gbit and was about to purchase a mikrotik to bond with balanace-rr......Any updates?

Hi Adri_G

have you been able to provide a fix for this yet?

Hi brackvir,

Thank you for your post. 

If you are having this same issue we can certainly look into this.

To confirm, are you having this issue?

^Martin

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

@Martin_N wrote:

Hi brackvir,

Thank you for your post. 

If you are having this same issue we can certainly look into this.

To confirm, are you having this issue?

^Martin

Catch 22 they don't have the equipment yet to have the issue they want to know if 'round robin' link aggregation or LAG is supported or not.  

---------------------------------------------------------------

Legacy1 hit the nail on the head, I have ordered the Mikrotik5009 (not yet in stock) and want to ensure round-robin (balance-rr) is still supported by the superhub 4 or not.

I have seen some people say with 4 ports still works but really looking for any confirmation from people in the field! https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?p=36131275

Finally, I have noticed other threads here recently about people having problems with single ports to third party routers syncing at 100Mbit instead of 1Gbit after recent firmware update and cant help believe its all related. ....