Menu
MSCU990
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Speed during peak hours - Area 14

Sorry to create another thread, but can someone from Virgin please acknowledge this thread and provide some sort of response as this issue has reoccurred. I have tried to contact Virgin in numerous ways to get this issue looked and I am hitting brick walls.

I appreciate you guys will be very busy but there are a number of frustrated customers in the thread and the overall feeling is that we are being ignored or brushed under the carpet as we can see that other threads are being replied to.

Can you at least let us know that you are aware of this as an issue and that it is being looked at by somebody.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed during peak hours - Area 14

Hi MSCU990, thanks for getting in touch.

Is this regarding the issue raised under ticket ref F006595974?

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos
MSCU990
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat,

Thank you very much for getting back to me.

I've never seen / been given that reference number before, can you let me know what that issue number is in relation to?

Thanks
0 Kudos
MSCU990
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat,

I have just spoken to your customer service team on live chat, and they have no record of the number. I am assuming it may be an old one as this issue has been ongoing for a while.

Please can you take some responsibility of the problem and look at the thread I linked to, or get somebody to look at it and give us some answers as soon as possible?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply.

The fault number previously supplied was provided in the thread you had linked us too. As we are aware of this issue and the Forum post regarding this, we will post any updates in the there. 

Thank you for your patience, 

Nat
0 Kudos
MSCU990
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat,

Unfortunately that is the problem, as if you look at that thread you will see that there have been no posts in there from Virgin for quite some time, the issue has reoccurred twice with no acknowledgement whatsoever.

I and many of your customers would appreciate some response.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No worries, I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details and get this sorted.

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos