cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow upload speeds after upgrade

robertjroy
Tuning in

Hi there,

I have upgraded from M350 to M500 and my upload speed has immediately dropped significantly from 30Mb odd to about 5Mb. The download speed has increased as expected. Nothing else has changed in my network.

Is anyone able to give me any advice on why this might have happened, or if there's anything I can do? I rely on a decent upload speed for my job.

Many thanks
Rob

734C370A-E1A8-4E33-AAF9-695668070BE4.png

36 REPLIES 36

Could please provide an update on F008797050 ?

Hi robertjoy,

Thanks for coming back to us.

The estimated fix date is the 26th May 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Could please provide an update on F008797050 ?

Hi robertjroy,

Unfortunately the ETA has been updated to  02 JUN 2021, 13:00. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Corey C

I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I think I'm beginning to spot a pattern here.

Another month has now passed. What is the latest, please?

Good morning robertjroy

Thanks for coming back to us. I am sorry it's not resolved yet. I've checked the ticket and the estimated fix date is the 29th June.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Has this now been fixed?

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @robertjroy,

Welcome back to the community!

I have checked and this is what I have found 'Estimated Fix Time set to: 05/07/2021 13:00:00' 

I am sorry for the inconvenience with the change in fixture time, we are doing everything possible to get this fixed.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Has this now been fixed? If not, please can you let me know what has been done in the last 3 months to resolve this, or is the date just pushed back and every week and nothing done about it?