cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow upload speed

hd3
On our wavelength

On a M200 package but get upload speeds of <4Mbps consistently throughout the day. Download speeds typically almost always hitting 200 Mbps. 

It's been consistently slow on upload for almost a year. Occasionally I'll get 20 Mbps.

I've called VM a few times and followed the full reset on router procedure but it hasn't changed anything.

Any help appreciated.

BQM:

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/d6c8de7feb99df6e2fbb9d901357a671fa... 

82 REPLIES 82

hd3
On our wavelength

Another fix date has just passed.

Scheduled for a fix for over utilisation on 26th Feb, 10th March, 24th March, April 6th, April 12th, April 27th, May 11th, May 25th, June 8th, June 22nd and June 29th.

Today's speedtest (download/upload):

speedtest.net 215/11

speedtest.samknows.com 117/10.5

speed.cloudflare.com 200/11.2

Has the fix date been pushed back again? Please confirm.

Thanks

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @hd3

Yes regrettably it has been pushed back to the 13th July. 

I do appreciate this isn't ideal and very frustrating, but our team are working on this to get this fixed ASAP. 

If you need any updates please feel free to post back on here and we are more than happy to provide this information, 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

hd3
On our wavelength

Fix date is today.

Scheduled for a fix for over utilisation on 26th Feb, 10th March, 24th March, April 6th, April 12th, April 27th, May 11th, May 25th, June 8th, June 22nd, June 29th and July 13th.

Today's speedtest (download/upload):

speedtest.net is 175/3

Has the fix date been pushed back again? Please confirm.

Thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @hd3,

Thank you for coming back to us about your ongoing connection issue. I was able to check in on your account and I can see that there is currently an active SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) outage in your area. 

This outage is expected to run until 16/07/21 at 13:15.

Apologies again for this delay, please keep us updated on your connection and how you're getting on.

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

hd3
On our wavelength

I assume the SNR issue in the area has been resolved.

I've checked the speed this morning and it's 214 down and 9 up. I expect this to get progressively worse for upload after 0930.

Did ticket F008611099 get pushed back again? So far its been 26th Feb, 10th March, 24th March, April 6th, April 12th, April 27th, May 11th, May 25th, June 8th, June 22nd, June 29th, July 13th.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @hd3 

Thank you for coming back to us, so the issue is still persistent and has been pushed back further to the 27/07/21. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

hd3
On our wavelength

Hi

Did this get resolved?

I'm getting speeds of 216/11 at the moment.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @hd3

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

An issue may of been cleared up - if the speeds are back to normal let us know how the connection gets on over the next few days.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I see the vague answers to questions and lack of ownership of ones 💩's still run strong here.

Always funny to see very mature issues still popping up in my email inbox such a long time after they should of been fixed.

The Giggitty 1

hd3
On our wavelength

I expect the improvements in speed are down to summer hols and people going back to the office to some degree.

I'll run some more tests throughout the week and report back.