cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow speeds

PaulGsrman
Tuning in

Hi, i have upgraded from 350mb to 1gb  using hub 4. Despite following all trouble shooting tips, our download speeds are no faster than our previous package. 

Any hell appreciated.

Paul

19 REPLIES 19

Hi there @PaulGsrman 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your WiFi speeds and thank you for confirming details as requested by our community. 

Have you been able to follow our guides to improve WiFi speeds online here

Thank you. 

No nothing is sorted 

wish i had never seen Hub4

trying to talk to someone at virgin media

Hi Ash, 

I have followed steps as per guidance and logged into the hub to review individual device speeds. 

Having exausted all steps, what can you do to resolve? I am disappointed that we are not anywhere close to download speeds, with no real improvement on 350mb package.

Could this be an issue with the hub? Or do you need to arrange tor a technician to come out to resolve?

Hi Ash,

I have followed steps as per guidance and logged into the hub to review individual device speeds.

Having exausted all steps, what can you do to resolve? I am disappointed that we are not anywhere close to download speeds, with no real improvement on 350mb package.

Could this be an issue with the hub? Or do you need to arrange tor a technician to come out to resolve?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi PaulGsrman, 

Thank you for your reply. 

I have taken a look from our side and the Hub does appear to be experiencing a connectivity issue. 

Can you please reboot the Hub and let us know once this is done? We will then check the to see if this resolves the errors on our side. 

Thank you, 

Nat

Hi Nat,

I have rebooted the hub. No change my end.

Hi there @PaulGsrman, thanks for the reply.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the speeds.
I will look in to this for you and investigate further.
Watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in to a private chat.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

pablopist
On our wavelength

Well my upgrade from 350 to volt 1 gig didnt go well 

However thanks to a very nice lady at customer service i got a superhub5 delivered late on Saturday this has totally sorted my issues speed via my asus rt ac 88u vpn router are very much improved

wifi is also faster it may not be right for some people and my daughter has no issues with 500mb service with superhub 4 but for me hub5 is better 

Hey @pablopist, thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the speeds and with the equipment.
I'm glad to hear that the equipment has been sorted.
May I ask if the speeds have been stable for the past few days?
Let us know.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

pablopist
On our wavelength

Since swapping onto hub5 speed has been stable and good wife has been working from home today no issues Nigel