Menu
it006
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Slow speeds.

all Rx power are 1-2. Rxmer are 37-39. Lots pre and post errors.

0 Kudos
it006
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds.

Spoke to tech support. Told slow speeds due to capacity issues in area, and some sort of upgrade occurring soon. Not that happy as paying for 150 but not getting anywhere close during normal times.

0 Kudos
voicon
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If there is planned work for over subscription they should be able to give you a fault ref FXXXXXXXX, use this to get a discount off your bill until the issue is resolved.

The phone support people will tell you the worked is planned or even say it will be fixed by xx date, this is not the case and the dates given are review dates that can and do move, you may be lucky and it will be fixed or you could be unlucky like some here and wait years.

The forum team will be able to give you more info looking at your account, they are also more truthful about review dates.

0 Kudos
it006
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do I get a proper fault reference for this poor performance?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there it006,

Thanks for posting back on the community. It's nice to have you here.

I've managed to locate your account and can see the high peak time traffic fault in your area that you mentioned. The reference number is F004599622 and has a review date of 6th September.

To discuss this further I have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner).

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos