Menu
Toxicowns32
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Slow internet for months

Hi all, so I have been having slow internet for months. Customer service is a joke had 3 tecs out all say it's the cab in the street, still the same after months so I pay for 300meg get 20 at best Screenshot_20190430-161402_Speedtest.jpg

Screenshot_20190430-161413_Speedtest.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Slow internet for months

Hi Toxicowns32

Thank you for posting on our community forum pages. 

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed by the speeds received. We appreciate that this must be frustrating. 

Are the speeds slow on both wired and wireless connections? 

What troubleshooting have our team attempted previously? 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Toxicowns32
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

It's the same on wired or wifi. I have had 2 techs come out checked my equipment and theres nothing wrong with it. They both said it's an SNR problem with the cab in the street. Now it's worse, I'm getting 6 meg. Netflix will not run, youtube is the same just lag, why am I paying for the fastest internet when its slower than sky and BT. I mean ADSL is faster, this is a joke! 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

So folks can take a look at your connection post up your Hub/network connection details In your browser’s URL box type in http://192.168.0.1 (or http://192.168.100.1 - if in modem mode) and hit return. On the first page up [there should be no need to login if you have done so before] click on the “router status” icon at top right or the text at bottom middle - of first page up (depending on which hub you have) and then copy/paste 3 sets of data onto here - the downstream, upstream, & network logs. Don't worry too much about the formatting it can be easily read & don’t include personal data or MAC addresses - blank them out.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Toxicowns32
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Screenshot_20190506-143418_Speedtest.jpg

This is from today why am I paying for 300 meg 

0 Kudos
Toxicowns32
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Here we go SmartSelect_20190506-144842_Samsung Internet.jpg

SmartSelect_20190506-144737_Samsung Internet.jpg

SmartSelect_20190506-144654_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the problems you've been having Toxicowns32. 

Would you be ok to provide a few details via a private message? We can then look into your account and try to resolve the speed issues.

Please click on the purple envelope that will appear on the right hand side of the screen to respond to my private message.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Toxicowns32
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yea sure 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Would you be able to respond to the private message that i've sent? There should be a purple envelope on the right hand side of your screen, if you can click that and respond with your details, we can get your account looked into. 

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos