cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Upload Speeds.

xDMRBx
Joining in

Hi 

I am currently experiencing the same issues with my internet (350MB). My upload is currently dropping between 0MB and 5MB (should be roughly 35MB?), making it impossible to play any Online Games.  

Can anybody assist me with the best course of action for this?

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

lotharmat
Community elder
Is that wireless or wired?

If wireless - check with an ethernet cable to rule out it being a broadband problem

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Hi 

This seems to have fixed itself today.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi xDMRBx, 

Sorry to hear you've had some issues with your upload speeds. I'm glad to hear things have improved, but having a quick look into it now I can see there is still an area issue ongoing, it's currently estimated to be resolved by tomorrow so issues may be intermittent until then.

If you do encounter any more problems feel free to get back in touch so we can take another look for you.

Tom 

Hi again

This seems to have started having issues again today.

It had fixed itself for a couple days however. 

Not sure if there is still issues in my area.

Hi there @xDMRBx

I have had a look on your account and I can see that there are a few issues with the Hub specs. For this reason I think it would be best to get an engineer out to look over everything. 

I will send you a PM now so we can arrange this. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you. 

Hi Ashleigh, 

I have replied to your PM. 

No problem, thank you @xDMRBx I have responded now. Please let us know via the forum how things are looking after the engineer visit? 

Thank you.