cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow 500 service

WYNIR0
On our wavelength

Upgraded last week from 350 to 500 and even after a call to service team where they sent a new profile to the Hub I'm still maxing at about 320 whereas I peaked at 380 before.  Will post router stats below. Is anyone able to assist please?

12 REPLIES 12

Hi WYNIR0

Make sure you don't spend all your Leave days on this 

But please report back when you can 

We are here all week to help 

Gareth_L

WYNIR0
On our wavelength

Thanks All, looks like I cracked it. 

Checked all the connections, no luck. Put the hub back to router mode and was getting 500 directly connected. So finger starts to point at the Netgear R8000 I use as a router. Bit of troubleshooting later and when I manually tell it my bandwidth is 500 /40 it gives me that no problem, but when it detects for itself it's capping me to 330 max.

Problem solved! though a little unhappy with the Netgear, May look for a replacement as it's full of little niggles like that.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @WYNIR0,

This is great news - thanks a lot for dropping by with the update regarding what you've done to crack this! 

If there is anything we can help with in the future however, please don't hesitate to drop back to the forums and we'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide