Menu
Highlighted
Donmega
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slooow Speeds down by 70% Help

Intermittent connections and slow speeds -  Can someone help with my slow speeds, please?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slooow Speeds down by 70% Help

Not without a lot more information about your equipment and package and the specific details of the problem

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

to add what jbrennand said, would need to know this wired/wireless?, if its wireless can you test the speed wired..
Would need to check the signal levels if could go to http://192.168.0.1 or if using modem mode http://192.168.100.1 clicking router status top right or bottom of page depending on hub [no need to login - depending on hub] and if could copy/paste the downstream, upstream, network log, don't worry about the formatting we can easily read it.. try and avoid using screen shots..

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Donmega,

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look and your downstream modem SNR too low. I would like to get an engineer out to take a look at this for you.

I will pop you a Pm to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope top right hand corner.

Speak to you soon.

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos