cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for M600 but 1 week later and speed is exactly the same (M200)

rngorman
Tuning in

Signed up for M600, but 1 week later and speed is exactly the same (M200) as before, can someone check the upgrade as it doesn't appear to have been implemented. 

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can check the configuration on the Hub.  Just go to the configuration tab in the Hub's admin pages, 192.168.0.1

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Aha...it does actually say max traffic rate is 690000278 - but I don't understand why the max reported speed has stayed the same?

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How are you testing?  It has to be a direct cable connection to the Hub.  If using a Windows device, try Safe Mode with Networking as this will disable any AV software etc. that may slow down the tests.  Make sure the cable is a known good Cat 6 or better, and the NIC is set to Gigabit Full Duplex.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi there, whilst we were chatting Technical came back to me on the Live chat. They've said they've escalated as an issue and will monitor speed for 24 hrs / correct any problems and email me to let me know the outcome, but very much appreciate your assistance and coming to my aid so promptly 👍

Hi @rngorman,

Thanks for the update and don't hesitate to reach out if you experience any further issues. 

Regards

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs