Menu
traceys1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Severe intermittent latency spikes

Hello,

I've been experiencing severe latency spikes for over a year now, using a SuperHub v1. The network, with both wired and wireless connection, will regularly jump to over 1000ms response time for a single hop, before returning to normal for a further 30 seconds. There are also periods of over 200ms response time for a minute at a time. We've also suffered from the router regularly going down, which is a huge inconvenience. I've performed a number of speedtests, and do regularly pings to check the connection. I've also performed the service status test repeatedly, which will always say that they acknowledge that there is an issue with the network. If any other diagnostics or information is required please let me know.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Severe intermittent latency spikes

Really sorry to hear about this traceys1,

I've checked things from this end for you and your equipment upstream power level is currently displayed as outside of specification.

I'd like to arrange for an engineer to check things further for you and I've sent you a private message so that we can get something booked in.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos