cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service status page down

DC
On our wavelength

I have another thread running on slow WiFi speeds. This morning I have a strong WiFi signal however no Internet connection. I've attempted to go to the Virgin Media Service Status page and got a 404 page not found error. What chance have we got if VM can't even get it's own website working properly!! 

Screenshot_20220426-062023_Chrome.jpg

I've tried to go to the get help page and I'm receiving another error message!!

Why does this company make it so difficult to get problems resolved? Nb it's only the VM site I'm having issues with. All other Web pages are working fine on my phone. 

Screenshot_20220426-062540_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220426-063016_Chrome.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

DC
On our wavelength

Still not working ... 

Screenshot_20220426-071037_Chrome.jpg

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

DC
On our wavelength

Thanks for your reply Adduxi - I guess my post was more about VMs service status pages amongst others not working. 

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DC thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

We are experiencing some issues with aspects of the website at the moment, including the service checker - we'll be aiming to rectify this soon though, so please continue to utilise it once it's fixed in case of any further issues.

As @Adduxi has also said, we do have the automated number too which he's helpfully provided.

Many thanks

Tom_W

paris
Dialled in

Same on web pages and on here can’t access Service status! 

Hi paris,

Thank you for reaching back out, sorry to see as well as your WIFI issues you also haven't been able to check for any area issues due to our Service Status being down, I was able to locate your account with the details we have for you and cannot see any faults or errors, all your stats are where they should be, I can see mall your devices do see to have low WIFI which may be the issue, you would benefit from our Intelligent WIFI. 

Regards

Paul.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I never ever use the service status page, it only covers outages when 100s or 1000s of users are affected. It’s always much better to use the phone number as it give details down to post code level.
It’s a mind set, everyone must use the internet, it’s always right, sometime the old steam wet string phone gives better results.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Ha ha I have your intelligent WiFi pod and pay £5 extra a month for the service because of the low WiFi delivered which I never really had problems with before moving to a Hub4. So now what pay out more for something else!

Hello @paris, thank you for your post today and for reaching out.

Sorry to hear you are having some WIFI issue with the Hub4. How many pods do you have at the moment?

Were you aware you can have up to 3 pods at no extra charge?

Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?