cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really 1G and 4g connection w/ oopmh bundle?

karldaclan
Joining in

76F5DE3E-A19F-4270-AF40-5249D14F39B7.png

 It’s been going this since I have change the last contract with yours and 4G it’s only 3G! Hope you can help on this one! At least you’re not hanging up on me like most of yours tel. Advisors and please please please fix this because I’m not paying more than £100 for kinda fake stuff!!!!

5 REPLIES 5

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What’s your question?

Have already complained about it (low speed connectivity on my hub and my 4g SIM card)but there’s no reply from VM Team… now I’m here waiting for some answers.

The screen shot shows the speed to the hub as a little down but well within VM's minimum guarantee, the speed to your phone is over wifi and that looks about what I would expect you to get (the hub isn't wifi6 so c. 500 Mb/s is normal).

As for speeds over 4G, that's entirely down to local mast conditions and how many others are on it.

I had same Speed Test result with the 3.0 Hub 500Mb/s VM Oomph contract. What’s the point with the new Hub and contract if there’s no deference’s?

500 Mb/s to your phone is as fast as it's likely to get - the limiting factor here is how fast the wifi on the phone is. It doesn't matter how quick the raw internet connection is, the phone will never be any faster.