cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Continuous Issues With Noisy Line, Multiple Visits Haven't Solved

Krust1
Tuning in

I’ve been having exactly the same issues. So far they have tried a new hub, new internal wiring and a new cable from the street.

Nothing seems to resolve the issue but what’s making it harder is when you reboot the hub the connection will be fine for a few hours.

Three engineers have been so far another is coming Saturday, if he fails to find / fix the issue I’m cancelling my contract.

IMG_2252.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Krust1 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've been having issues with your connection, I can certainly understand the frustration with this being an ongoing issue 😔 Has the engineer visit now taken place? If so, what was advised?

If you need any further help, please let us know. We're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Krust1
Tuning in

Yes the engineer was amazing and sorted everything!

He did a complete rewire and I now have fibre to the premises, this has sorted all the issues I was having and I’m now future proofed for the upcoming upgrades later on this year. 😜

IMG_2255.jpeg

I’m more than happy, it’s a shame it’s taken so long to resolve but it’s finally fixed!

IMG_2256.jpeg

Hi @Krust1 thanks for your reply here - that's great news!

If you are having any further issues, please don't hesitate to let us know 😊

I know you've posted a BQM which seems to indicate some instability but please let us know if this hasn't settled down since your post on Sunday.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Everything is fine now, the blip on the BQM is a power cut.

14eb2cac3fe1f653f644279829f109755ab442ae.png

Hey Krust1, thank you for reaching out and I am really happy to hear this.

Them are some really wonderful speeds, please do feel free to reach out if you ever need anything from us in the near future. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?