cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCS Partial Service/SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Asssistance needed

tomchandler182
Joining in

Hi 

Recently I have been experiencing agonizing internet issues. I have been experiencing intermittent disconnection on all devices wired and unwired, rendering most tasks involving the internet painful at best. 

When i check the network log i recieve a huge number of SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync;CM-MAC or RCS Partial Service;CM-MAC= messages. These messages seem to occur completely randomly, some days i have none of these messages. Some days these last for an hour and 2 and then magically fix itself. Restarting router has no affect on them.

If someone could help me resolve this it would be amazing, especially since i work from home and these completely block my ability to work. So much so im considering moving to bt for the slower speed but hopefully more consistent connection.

Many thanks

Tom

12 REPLIES 12

Thanks @tomchandler182.

How is it going at the moment, has your connection been any different since you performed the pin hole reset?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hey Steven_L

So far i have been geting a much better experience. 

However, if i look back in the logs, there still has been some issues in the error log however they seem to be happening during early morning/late at night which is why i havnt noticed them

Looking at the think broadband chart, i had some issues on the 2/11 

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/28bf37d0df2b098779767a64d6d9e8c5d5...

Ill continue monitoring however ive had this before where its fixed itself for a time then has some issues.

Thanks!

Tom 

Hi Tom, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and updating things. 

We're glad things seem to be improving. Keep an eye on things and if you have any concerns - pop back to us here 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs